Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Brew Blast: Moa Brewing

I ran into this beer at the store I pop into on my way home from work, when I need to refresh my beer reserves.  It caught my eye because it was called Moa, since I've been to the land of Moa, beautiful New Zealand, I was intrigued (it's also got an eye catching black label and Moa embossed on the glass).


Moa Brewing: St. Josephs

St. Josephs is a Belgian style tripel, it's 9.5% alcohol and ran me $5.95 for a 12.7 oz corked bottle.  It's got a beautiful golden hazyness and creamy head.  It's a solid Belgian tripel style, tangy and sweet and a bit bitter.  It's very easy to drink, but this is also not a "I'm at a bbq!" kind of easy to drink.  I wish I could describe it better but my taste buds are not up to the task of such refinery.  It's a very affordable fancy beer, it's very tasty.  Now just trust your Uncle Good and go out and buy some!

No comments:

Post a Comment