Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome to the world of tomorrow!

Hey, welcome to the blog! I don't have anything fantastically special to talk about right now, seeing as I JUST started this up, but I plan on writing something up shortly. I can't guarantee perfect posting punctuality (but I can guarantee enough alliteration to make you sick) but I'll be posting as often as I have something worth sharing.
I'm currently planning on using the blog to talk about some of the comics in my collections. There aren't a lot of amazing pieces, but I've got a few that I'm proud of. I've got the collecting bug lately and I wanted to share what I've picked up and I'm hoping to get some discussions going in the comments.

Well, that's all I've got for now. Blog worthy post to be coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. First comment! You are a winner!

    No wait, I mean you are a weiner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually on second thought I liked the world of yesterday better, tomorrow isn't looking too promising

    ReplyDelete