Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Brew Blast: Fireside Chat

Continuing the beers I bought myself for my birthday, I present to you a nice winter spiced ale:

21st Amendment Brewery: Fireside Chat

This San Francisco based brewery always has cans and the art is always fantastic.  I've had a few of their beers and some have been better than others.  Bitter American, their IPA was very drinkable, but I found their Summer Seasonal, "Hell or High Watermelon" a bit too sweet, but I digress, we're not talking about those today.  Today is about Fireside Chat, a pleasant hearty ale, perfect for a cold winter night.  It's a rich drink, nicely spiced (including chocolate nibs), with a malty caramel sweetness.  

I would say this is my favorite from 21st Amendment, at least so far.  It definitely makes me want to try more from them.  

I don't remember exactly how much the six pack was, under $10 at least and the ale clocks in at a respectable 7.9%.  

No comments:

Post a Comment