Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Brew Battle Wrap Up

I was hoping to find a few more of my favorite pumpkin beers to review, but alas, the season is passing and they are no longer available.  I searched high and low for one more bottle of Southern Tier Pumking (which would be my favorite), but it's all gone.  Oh well there's always next year.

So, I guess I have given my thoughts on the individual beers that I had a chance to taste and blog about already, so I'll just get to numbering them.

*insert drum roll here* ...and the big winner is:

  1. Southern Tier Warlock
  2. Samuel Adams Fat Jack
  3. Brooklyn Brewery Post Road Pumpkin Ale
  4. Saranac Pumpkin Ale
  5. Cambridge Brewing Company Great Pumpkin Ale
  6. Shipyard Pumpkin Head
All good beers, some gooder than others.  If you are new to pumpkin beers I recommend starting at the bottom of my list and slowly working your way up.

Let me know what you've tried and what beers you've had that I didn't review, I'm always looking for new pumpkin beers to try.

If there's any interesting non-pumpkin beers you've had lately that you think I should try, let me know!

See you next time bloggouls!

(bloggouls? I actually went with that? wow)

No comments:

Post a Comment